Trip to Malta – Easter & 1st of May
459€ / per person
Mideast Travel Worldwide suggests an unforgettable trip to Malta this Easter and 1st of May! Book now and live a unique experience.
Departure dates: 26/04 & 01/05
The package includes:
- Air tickets Athens – Malta – Athens with Aegean Airlines
- Transfers from / to Malta airport
- 3 or 4 overnights with buffet breakfast at the 4* BE HOTEL
- Guided tour of Valletta with Greek-speaking guide
- Excursion to Mosta, Medina, Rabat, T’ali
- Tours in Three Cities (Vittoriosa, Senglea & Cospicua) and the impressive Marsaxlokk fishing village
- Greek-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance of civil liability
- Local office representative services
The trip to Malta does not include:
- Taxes € 150
- Optional excursions, drinks, Porter services
- Municipal Hotel tax 1,50 € per person per day
4 or 5 Days / 3 or 4 Nights
Not Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferCruiseGallery TicketHalfboardLunch
1st day: Athens – Μalta – Tour to Valetta
Gathering at the airport and flight with Aegean Airlines. Arrival at Malta Airport and immediately afterwards we will head to the famous island capital, Valletta, with the help of our local tour guide.
2nd day: Mosta - Medina - Rabat
After breakfast we will start our guided tour in the geographical center of Malta.
3nd day: Malta - (Gozo 50€/person)
After breakfast, we start off for an optional full-day excursion to the enchanting island of Gozo.
4rth day: Μalta – Three Cities – Marsaxlokk
Breakfast and departure for the "Three Cities", Vittoriosa, Senglea & Cospicua. *The departure of 26/04 does not include the above trip.
5th day: Malta – Athens
Breakfast at the hotel, free day and then departure for the airport.