Trip to Budapest – Easter
499€ / per person
This Easter, the city of Budapest is calling! The package is also valid for May Day bank holiday.
Departure Dates: 26, 30/04
The trip to Budapest includes:
- Direct flights with Aegean Airlines
- Accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Buda and Pest tour with a Greek-speaking guide
- Tour to the Jewish neighborhood
- Tour to the Parliament with a Greek-speaking guide
- The entrance ticket to the Parliament
- Excursion to the Danubian villages with a Greek-speaking guide
- Lunch at Renaissance restaurant (only for the 26/4 trip)
- Transfers from/to the airport and the hotels
- Luxury air-conditioned bus for all transfers
- Local Greek-speaking guide during the whole trip
- Third-party travel insurance
- Guides and maps
Τhe package does not include:
5 Days / 4 Nights
Not Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferCruiseGallery TicketHalfboardLunch
Day 1: Athens Budapest - Buda & Pest Tour - Internal tour of Parliament - "Optional Danube Night Cruise"
Gathering at E. Venizelos Airport and flight to the beautiful city of Budapest.
Day 2: Internal Parliament Tour - Covered Market - Jewish Quarter - Vaci Utca
After our breakfast at the hotel we will start our day with a tour inside the imposing building of Parliament with our Greek-speaking tour guide.
Day 3: Budapest – Dunabian Villages
Breakfast. Departure for the beautiful Danubian villages. The first station is the village of the artists, St. Andrew, with the picturesque streets and the beautiful tourist shops.
Day 4: Budapest – Vienna - Athens
Breakfast and free day for endless walks in the city. Alternatively, we recommend a one-day excursion to the City of Music and the capital of Austria, Vienna.
Day 5: Budapest – Athens
Breakfast and time at your disposal, until the departure time for Budapest airport. Return flight to Athens.