Porto Carras Chalkidiki Special Offer
Do you wish to live the ultimate fashion, cultural and luxurious experience in Greece this October?
Bollywood Experience in Greece
2 Days / 1 Night
18 – 19/10/2019
At 118 Euro
Per person in double room
Accommodation at Porto Carras Grand Resort
on full board basis
Entrance tickets to
Mrs India Worldwide Beauty Contest shows
The destination will be in the spotlight this October, as the Indian Beauty Pageant, “Haut Monde Mrs. India Worldwide 2019” will take place from 10 to 20 October, 2019 in the area.
Take advantage of the exclusive package of Mideast Travel Worldwide, enjoy your stay at 5* Porto Carras Grand Resort and live the Bolywood Experience in Greece!
Simultaneously, you will have the chance to attend the below events inside the Proco Carras’ premises:
- Food Festival with local Greek products
- Greek Designers Showroom
- Painting Exhibition
Optionally (extra cost – 20 persons minimun required), you may visit:
- Porto Carras Winery
- Mount Athos nearby area
- Village of Parthenon
Why Porto Carras Grand Resort:
- Porto Carras Grand Resort is one of Greece’s largest and most famous hotels and holiday beach resorts in Chalkidiki, for unforgettable 5 star holidays.
- It features two 5 star hotels, an imposing accommodation facility, the awarded landmark world class Villa Gallini, a luxurious casino and two Thalassotherapy & spa centers.
- The hotel features 14 restaurants, 4 bars and lounges as well as 3 pool bars.
- The 7,000 m² Porto Carras Wellness & Spa Centre is a unique wellness sanctuary in the Northern part of Greece, with a full range of specialty spa treatments.
- Porto Carras is also home to the one and only golf course in Northern Greece, considered as the leading golf destination in the Mediterranean.
- Porto Carras Casino is designed to captivate, excite and make you want to come back for more.
- Last but not least, Domaine Porto Carras is the largest organic vineyard in Greece and one of the biggest in Europe covering a total area of 475 hectares offering amazing wines
- Room type: double
- There are also 2-Nights & 4-Nights Packages
- Extra nights upon request
The Beauty Contest Program:
- Regional Round on 16/10/19
- Swim Wear Show on 17/10/19
- Talent Bollywood Show on 17/10/19
- Grand Finale on 18/10/19
Optional: 8th International Night Halfmarathon of Thessaloniki on 19/10/19
The Beauty Contest is run by Shri Sai Entertainments Pvt. Ltd and is going to be held under the Auspices of the Ministry of Tourism of Greece, the Greek Tourism Board, the Indian Embassy in Greece, the Greek Embassy in India with the kind support of Chalkidiki and Thessaloniki Tourism Organizations, their relative Municipalities and the Governor of Central Macedonia region.
Why visit Chalkidiki
- Located in Northern Greece, the three peninsulas of Chalkidiki form a blessed land of unique natural beauty.
- Full of long sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, picturesque villages and green forests, the Sithonia peninsula is waiting to be discovered.
- Are you a history enthusiast? Visit Ancient Stagira, the place where the great Greek philosopher Aristotle was born and his tomb was found.
- Are you a casino lover? The famous Porto Carras Grand Resort offers the first private casino ever established in Greece!
Why visit Thessaloniki
- The co-capital of Greece is a city of multicultural vibes, vibrant nightlife and awesome experiences to live!
- The White Tower is the city’s trademark, used as a fortress. It dominates the port and you can admire it from many parts of the city.
- It is the city of a thousand flavors! You can enjoy a delicious breakfast practically in every corner of the city. Do try the traditional “bougatsa”, the pie with cheese and cream!
- Ladadika is one of the most famous and oldest neighborhoods in Thessaloniki. Today, it is not residential, but it hosts numerous traditional taverns, bars and clubs.