Organized trip to Tunisia
Organized trip to Tunisia from Athens – Summer 2019
5 days / 4 nights. Departures every Tuesday.
Tunis – Hammamet – Sous – Port El Kantaoui
From the Mediterranean breeze of the north to the exotic atmosphere of Sahara at the south, Tunisia is a country that never ceases to amaze us. Follow us on an unforgettable experience from the whitewashed picturesque alleys of Hammamet to the popular Port El Kantaoui, the ruins of the legendary Ancient Carthage and the fascinating Medina of Tunis.
Our organized trip to Tunisia includes:
- Air tickets with Aegean Airlines and a 23-kilo baggage
- Transfers to and from Tunis airport
- Tours with Greek-speaking guide
- Ticket entrances to visited sites
- 4 nights accommodation in 5 * hotel with half board (3 dinners in total)
- Liability Insurance
The tour does not include:
- Airport taxes 175€
- Tips 20€ per person
- City tax of approximately 1€ per person per night payable at the hotel
- Drinks and refreshments during meals
- Optional services
A passport with 6-month validity from the return date is required for your trip to Tunisia.
1st day: Athens - Tunis - Hammamet
2nd day: Hammamet – Sous – Port El Kantaoui
3rd & 4th day: Hammamet
5th day: Hammamet - Tunis - Athens