Organized trip to Rome
230€ / per person
Organized trip to Rome January – March 2020
Celebration of Ash Monday and 25th of March in the capital of Italy!
Departures – Every Friday:
4 or 5 Days / 3 or 4 Nights
- January: 10,17,24,31/01
- March: 6,13,20,21,22,25/03
The tour includes:
- Air tickets Athens-Rome-Athens with Aegean or Alitalia
- Three or four nights stay at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Transfers to / from Rome Airport
- City tour of Rome
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Greek-speaking guide
- Cost of a 23kg luggage
- Liability and travel insurance up to 75 years old
- Airport taxes & fuel surcharges 135 € & check points 35 €
- Entrance to museums, sightseeing, entrance to the Vatican, St. Peter’s guided tour € 35 adult, € 25 child
- Everything listed as optional, suggested, etc.
- The sequence of the program might change, without omittinh anything.
- Final program will be given to you before your departure.
4 or 5 days/ 3 or 4 nights
Included4 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star AccommodationCruiseFull-boardGallery TicketHalfboardLunch
Day 1: Athens - Rome, tours and Catacombs (Rome by night)
Gathering at the airport and flight to Rome with Alitalia. Arrival and tour of the "Eternal City". Transfer to the hotel of your choice. Optional evening tour of Rome's most important sights. Optionally. you may choose Rome by night tour. Return to our hotels late at night. Overnight.
Day 2: Rome, Vatican Museums, Basilica of Saint Peter
Our day will begin with a visit to the Vatican Museums and the Vatican, where we will take a tour of the Basilica of Saint Peter. Free time to further explore the city and stroll in the historic center. Return to our hotel. Overnight.
Day 3: Florence
Morning departure for a day trip to the capital of Tuscany, the wonderful Florence. City tour and free time. Return to Rome and overnight.
Day 4: Rome - Athens
Free day in Rome for walks, visits to museums and various sights or even shopping. You can also follow us on our optional excursion to Perugia and Assisi. Return to Rome and overnight.
Day 5: Rome - Castelli Romani Discount Village - Athens
Morning departure for the discount village of Castelli Romani, where you can take advantage of up to 70% discounts of various brands. Airport transfer and flight to Athens.