Organized trip to Oman
770€ / per person
A trip to Oman is a unique experience for anyone who wishes to live the magic of the East while relaxing at the same time.
Visit to Muscat, Nizwa, Bahla, Jabrin, Wahiba Desert
5 days / 4 nights
Departures: 24,28/12, 01/01, 26/02 & 20/3
The organized trip to Oman includes:
- Air tickets – direct flight with Oman Air
- Accommodation in 4 * superior hotels (Crowne Plaza Muscat, Golden Tulip Nizwa, Arabian Oryx camp)
- 2 meals in total, provided during excursions
- Transportation and guided tours as listed in the program
- Greek-speaking leader
- Local tour guide
- Liability insurance
- Travel bag
The trip to Oman does not include:
- Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, visa issuance costs, medical insurance, new government tax: + € 480
- Tips, tourist taxes: + € 70 (paid locally only, to your escort)
- Anything mentioned as optional or suggested.
- Required minimum attendance of 15 persons
- New Year’s charge: + € 100
Included4 Star AccommodationAirport TransferPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star AccommodationBreakfastCruiseFull-boardGallery TicketHalfboardLunch
1st day: Athens - Muscat
Gathering at the airport and flight to Oman's capital, Muscat. Arrival, transfer and accommodation at the hotel. Overnight.
2nd day: Muscat, City tour
Morning tour of the city starting from its local market in order to experience the daily life of the residents. Return to the hotel. In your spare time don't miss out on visiting the city's markets or its modern shopping malls.
3rd day: Muscat - Nizawa - Bahla - Jabrin - Nizawa
This morning we will depart for the famous Oman Castles with our first visit to the old capital of the country, Nizwa. Visit the town's market and castle and lunch at a local restaurant. Then we will go to the beautiful Bahla. The last stop on our way today will be to the most beautiful fortress in the country, Jabrin. Return to Nizua and settle in the hotel. Overnight.
4th day: Nizua - Wahiba Desert
Heading south today, we will reach the "sandy sea", the majestic Wahiba Desert. Οι αμμόλοφοι ξεπερνούν εδώ τα 100-150 μέτρα και προσφέρουν ένα όμορφο θέαμα διαφορετικών αποχρώσεων. Then we will have the opportunity to surf in the desert or ride camels. We will arrive at the luxury campsite to spend one of the ... thousand nights in the most traditional way.
5th day: Wahiba Desert - Muscat - Athens
After the Bedouin breakfast, we will head to Muscat Airport for our flight to Athens. Arrival on the same day.